Wednesday, March 11, 2009

National Geographic Blog

So, I have a wonderful friend who works for National Geographic and she emailed me asking if they could use my recent posting about Geoducks in their Strange Planet blog! Like I would say no...she should really have just stolen it and surprised me. Anyways, here's the link to that blog, which, regardless of any contributions I make, is an amazing blog anyway! You should also vote for them as best consumer travel blog, because they've been nominated!

Intelligent Travel Blog

VOTE!

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

You rock! I'll vote for you someday, too :) And of course, feel free to write about as many "strange planet" items as you wish!!

Marilyn_Res said...

Thanks Marissa for the great story! I've submitted it to Neatorama, and you can vote on it there too:
http://www.neatorama.com/upcoming/post/Why-a-Geoduck