Sunday, February 15, 2009

Schocholautte on WFMU 91.1

In the wee hours of the morning, a 16-year-old DJ supergirl played the first live radio sessions with Schocholautte on Beastin' the Airwaves with Keili. I stayed up to hear it play from 3-6AM this sunday morning. Not only were the sessions good (because I'm already a huge fan of the band) but Keili is actually an amazing DJ, and it being the first time I had listened to her show, I was pleasantly surprised to enjoy ALL of the music she played. The show plays both on the radio and you can listen to a live stream on the interweb and enjoy comments from listeners, from Keili and see the playlist, making it impossible to miss a beat. So I am now, not only a crazed fan of Schocholautte, but a crazed fan of Keili, Beast of the Beats.

No comments: