Thursday, January 8, 2009

Show Time In the New Year!


Well, it has been a while since my last post, but this is only because I have been having a blast on the west coast. Seattle is rainy and glorious, but that is not my point of this post. Schocholautte is having their first show of 2009! Hooray!! These lovlies will be playing at midnight at the Vanishing Point in Brooklyn this saturday, January 10. Woot. And I mean woot! I'm going to be there, which I think is a wonderful way to come back to NYC after two weeks on the left coast. I feel like two weeks is too long to go without seeing Michael P! nearly killing himself by falling off an amplifier or Captain K! wearing awesome sweatbands, or Artie. Rocking. Hard. The Vanishing Point is located at 240 Messerole Street off the Montrose or Grand Street stops. It will be the new year's party you wish you had been to.

Add to Your Playlist:
The Decemberists "The Mariners Revenge Song"
TLC "No Scrubs"

No comments: