Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Water On the Coast (a music revolution!)


Schocholautte "Water on the Coast" from Antagonist Films on Vimeo.
Here's a quickie for you. So, sometimes I talk about this band, who I sorta, kinda know. Their name is Schocholautte and perhaps I might have mentioned them once or twice. Well, some other good buddies of theirs, the Antagonist Art Movement (whom I also have spoken of) made a music video for one of my favorite songs. I think it actually comes in at #3, under Orange County and Spin the Bottle. But that's just me. Ah...I digress, the point is that here is a music video, of some outstanding musicians, which you should watch, and then go on youtube and watch it again. And again. And again. And then tell your friends to watch it.

Water On the Coast YOUTUBE!

No comments: